Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Guild Information

The Sidewinders Guild was originally formed in the fall of 2002 as a part of a space based MMORPG called Earth and Beyond and eventually grew in membership to over 400 players. Because of the recent announcement about the coming termination of Earth and Beyond, members of the guild have decided to keep the guild around as a general communications base as people move on to other games. Now, members of the Sidwinders Guild can be found in games like Star Wars Galaxies, Final Fantasy XI, Lineage II and EVE Online.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Eureka! Been a long time, but I'm glad to see that you are keeping something up for people to come to.

Saw this on another site and thought I would see if I could get the word to anyone from the old guild: Someone is creating an emulator for the e&b servers!.

Hopefully you are still in touch with people like Shal and Najet. I've dropped out of contact with Weapon, Dragonice and Gizzard, but I kinda doubt they would willingly leave WoW anyway.

I'll check back from time to time to see how things are going.

- jenneth

PS - cHeEsEcAkE!!!!!!!

mklsim said...

Hey Jenneth! Wow its been a while indeed. I have Bigsteve on my facebook profile. Haven't heard from anyone else in a long long time.

Yeah I saw the emulator. I setup a link in their forum as well. Looks promising.

Unknown said...

Hi Guys,

Most of the NZ guilds are still playing wow

http://www.ocguild.org/forums/

Unknown said...

Oh man, I should correct things before I post.

Most of the NZ Crew is still in WOW

http://www.ocguild.org/forums/

Enigma is Weapon.....